Pre Primary to Secondary Admission
Chittaranjan English Medium School
Admission Rules : (pre- primary to secondary)
- New Academic Session commences from the month of January for the following academic year.
- One attested copy of Birth Certificate issued from Municipal Corporation or TC or certified copy of ‘Report Card’ of the last attended school by the student must be submitted along with the Registration Form.
- Students coming from recognized schools will not be admitted without the original Leaving Certificate from that school.
- Only Birth Certificate issued by Municipal Corporation or as shown in the Passport, should be uploaded. Please do not upload Birth Certificates issued by Nursing Home/Hospital.
- Xerox copy of Ration Card/Voter Card/Pan Card/ Aadhar Card or any other legal card of Father or Mother, and 2 passport size photographs of the student must be submitted along with the Admission Form.
- Parents should bring their wards to the school on the date and time, fixed by the school for interview test. During the assessment, presence of both the parents will be mandatory.
- For admission to Nursery & LKG, the teacher only observes/interacts with the child along with the parents. Both the parents must accompany the child.
- For admission to UKG, there will be an observation and interaction for assessment. Both the parents must accompany the child.
- New admissions will be made subject to availability of seats in the concerned class.
- After admission, 1 photograph of the student with school uniform and 1 photograph of the Father/ Mother/ Guardian or other Escorted, should be attached on the Student ID Card.
- The school deserves the right to take disciplinary action whenever required to ensure smooth functioning of the school.
- The school management reserves the right to admit or retain students in the school.